ch-Powerclean Secure 'n' Shine
Secure ‘n’ Shine is a new generation floor finish with the perfect blend of durability and hardness for traffic and black heel mark resistance and wet look reparability. Being easy to apply and drying to an instant brilliant gloss, makes it ideal for use in institutions, medical facilities, offices, homes, retail outlets and similar facilities.
- Colour: White
- pH: 7.9
- Safety: Non hazardous
- Pack Size: 5Lt, 15Lt
- Strip off old polish and wax residues using Tileclenz Ultra floor coatings remover. Ensure that the floor is thoroughly rinsed with clean water and is totally dry.
- Apply 2 to 4 coats of Secure ‘n’ Shine depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic. Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better that one heavy application.
- If Secure ‘n’ Seal has been applied as a base coat, only 2 to 3 coats of Secure n Shine need to be applied. Secure ‘n Shine can be applied as soon as the Secure ‘n’ Seal is touch dry.
- Coverage is 50-80m2 per litre per coat depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Apply Secure n Shine using a clean polish applicator. Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
- Allow to dry (30-40 minutes).
- Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first. Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
- Allow at least 12 hours before returning the floor to normal use.
- Maintain the Secure ‘n’ Shine floor finish using a neutral cleaner. Buff regularly using a white, grey or red pad. Use an electric or battery powered polishing machine capable of between 150 and 1000rpm.